Terms of sale
These general contracting conditions apply to the purchase of the products offered through this website. For more information about us, consult the Legal Notice located at the bottom of each page of this website.
Identity and ownership of the website
The owner of this website is Bodegas Jaime SL, (hereinafter “Turmeon”), a commercial company registered in the Zaragoza Commercial Register, with CIF no. B50093624 and headquartered at Calle Estación 3, Morata de Jalón – Zaragoza, Spain.
If you wish to contact us, you can do so through our:
This is a contract
The purchase of products through this website will constitute a sales contract. Said contract will be governed by the Conditions of Use of this website, and specifically, by the General Contract Conditions that are detailed below.
If you decide not to accept these General Contracting Conditions, you must refrain from purchasing products through this website.
Conditions of use of the web
The access, use, navigation and participation in the services and activities of this website attributes, from the beginning, the condition of User. If you continue browsing it will be understood that you accept expressly, voluntarily and without reservation the Conditions of Use of this website. If you decide not to accept these conditions, you must refrain from accessing and / or using the content and services that we offer on this website.
- Declares to be over 18 years of age.
- You declare to have read, understand and fully understand the content of these Conditions.
- Declares that all the information you provide us using our services is true and accurate, without limitations, reservations or falsehoods.
The use and access to this website is free, without prejudice to the cost of connection and data through the corresponding telecommunications network that provides access as a User.
The purchase of any of the products represents the acceptance of the following conditions:
- The purchase of products with alcohol will not be allowed to minors under 18 years of age.
- The user must register on the website to be able to formalize the order, indicating the name and surname, valid email address, telephone number and postal address for the purposes of shipping products.
The User must, during the purchase process, fully and unreservedly accept the General Contract Conditions. To make a purchase, the User must follow the following process:
- The User must select the product he wishes to buy, indicating the number of units he wishes to purchase.
- Because access to this website is reserved for adults, they will be the ones who must make purchases, not accepting as valid purchases made by minors.
- Once the product to be purchased has been selected, the User must provide the billing information and proceed with payment.
- Once the payment has been made, Turmeon will send an email to the User in which the details of the purchase will be detailed. With this email the purchase is confirmed.
Prices and means of payment
The prices of the products are shown in euros, including taxes. Payment must be made by credit / debit card which is made through the Redsys bank payment gateway or Paypal. All bank details are processed directly by the corresponding financial institution, thus offering you the greatest security and confidentiality in the transaction.
Policy of exchanges and returns
The User may request the return of the products purchased in the following cases:
- If the products received do not correspond to those purchased.
- If the quantity of products received does not correspond to those purchased.
- If the box containing the product is damaged in such a way as to affect the contents of the box or the products received are defective.
In the event that any of the above assumptions occurs and the User wishes to return the product received, he / she must notify it within a maximum period of 14 calendar days from receipt of it, by contacting:
For the return to be accepted by Turmeon, the following requirements must be met:
- The product must be in the same condition in which it was delivered and must retain its original packaging and labeling.
- The shipment must be made using the same box in which it was received to protect the product. In the event that it cannot be done with the box with which it was delivered, the User must return it in a protective box so that the product reaches Turmeon with the maximum possible guarantees.
- A copy of the delivery note must be included in the package, where the returned products and the reason for the return are also marked.
In the case of returns of defective products, Turmeon will bear the shipping costs. However, in all other cases, the shipping costs will be borne by the User.
In the event that the User prefers the payment of the charge instead of the forwarding of the products, they must indicate it in the email indicated above. The return order will be managed by Turmeon through the use of the same system that the User used to make the payment within a period of fifteen days from the receipt of the merchandise by Turmeon.
Complaints and suggestions
For any questions or incidents in relation to the purchase process, do not hesitate to contact us through our contact form. Likewise, you can contact us at the telephone number and addresses indicated in the heading.
The User may submit their complaints and suggestions regarding the acquisition and receipt of the product by:
- Postal mail at the postal address indicated in the heading.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the User expresses to Turmeon his desire to present a complaint or suggestion through one of the indicated means, Turmeon will assist him to indicate how he should formalize said complaint or suggestion. All complaints and suggestions will be answered within a maximum period of one month.
Obligations of the User
Your commitment, the veracity of the data that you indicate.
The User who formalizes the purchase declares that the personal data provided to Turmeon in any part of the use of this website is true.
You should know that you are solely responsible for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, that may be caused to Turmeon as the person responsible for this website or to a third party if you fill in any form with false or third-party data without your prior consent. causing deception, damage or harm.
So that we can keep your data accurate and up-to-date, we ask the User to notify us of any variation that may occur in the data provided.
To find out how the processing of personal data is carried out, you can consult our
Applicable law and jurisdiction.
Turmeon is headquartered in Spain, so these Legal Conditions have been drawn up by virtue of Spanish legislation and applicable regulations of the European Union. In case of conflict, claims or complaints derived from or related to the use of this website, they will be subject to the aforementioned legislation, without prejudice to the principles that regulate the conflicts of laws applicable to each case.
Claims or complaints against Turmeon that come from or are related to the sale of tickets or products through this website will be resolved by the court of the competent jurisdiction located in Zaragoza.
If you access this site from a location outside of Spain, you will be responsible for complying with all applicable local and international laws.