Data protection policy
Shipping and registration of personal data
Sending personal data is mandatory to contact, to receive commercial communications and / or carry out commercial operations with TURMEON. Likewise, not providing the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe and process the requests made on this portal.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of our activity, we use the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Hosting: advanced SSD Hosting server of RAIOLA NETWORKS, S.L., with VAT NUMBER .: B27453489, with address at Avda. De Magoi, 66, SS, Dcha., C.P. 27002 Lugo (Lugo), duly registered in the Lugo Commercial Register in Volume 460, Folio 183, Page LU-17.342
- Web platform: CMS manager through WordPress
Complete information on the processing of personal data
Responsible for the treatment
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: BODEGA JAIME SL, with VAT NUMBER B50093624
Address: Calle Estación, 4, 50260 Morata de Jalón, Zaragoza
Purpose of the treatment
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In BODEGAS JAIME SL. We treat the information provided by interested persons for the following purposes:
- Management and administration of the contractual relationship established with suppliers, distributors, clients and employees.
- Provide interested parties with commercial information about products and services that may be of interest to them.
- Respond to your queries and questions in the event that you ask us a question through the website.
- Evaluate your application for a future vacancy for a job, if you have provided us with your CV.
- Send you the newsletter if you request it.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- As long as the commercial relationship is maintained.
- Its deletion is not requested by the interested party.
- Information that by legal imperative must be kept for a specific time will not be eliminated until the time indicated in the law has elapsed.
Legitimation of the treatment
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the following:
- Execution of the contract in the event that you are an employee, customer, supplier and distributor.
- Compliance with a legal obligation.
- Consent of the interested party provided on the website in the event that you make a request or query in our contact form or subscribe to the newsletter.
- Consent of the interested party in the event that they have sent their CV.
- Legitimate interest when sending advertising.
Recipients of the data provided
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data will be communicated by legal requirement to:
- Social security organizations (In the case of employees)
- Tax administration (In the case of employees, suppliers and clients)
- Other public administration bodies (In the case of employees, suppliers and clients)
- Insurance entities (case of employees)
The data will be communicated by contractual requirement to:
- Banks, savings banks, and rural banks
The data will be communicated for legitimate interest to the companies belonging to Bodegas Jaime SL.
Rights of the interested parties
What are your rights?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether BODEGAS JAIME SL is treating personal data that concerns them, or not.
- Right of access: the interested party may request the data processed from the Controller and, if so, what specific personal data are processed.
- Right of rectification: the interested party may request the Controller to correct their personal data if it is not exact.
- Right to erasure: the interested party may request the Controller to erase their personal data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Right of opposition: the interested party may object to the Data Controller processing their personal data.
- Right to limitation of treatment: the interested party may request the Responsible Party not to temporarily process his personal data in specific cases.
- Right to portability: the interested party may request the Responsible for their automated data in a structured format that is easy to access and use.
How can the rights be exercised?
By means of a letter addressed to BODEGAS JAIME SL., Calle Estación, 4, 50260 Morata de Jalón, Zaragoza
What ways of claim exist?
If you consider that his rights have not been duly addressed, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data protection, C / Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid.
Acceptance and consent
The USER declares to have been informed of the conditions on Protection of Personal Data, accepting and consenting to the treatment thereof by www.turmeon.com, in the manner and for the purposes indicated in this Legal Notice and Policy of Privacy.
For all those questions that may arise due to interpretation, execution or eventual breach of these conditions of use, users, renouncing their own jurisdiction, and regardless of the place where any dispute arises, will expressly submit to the competence and jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of Zaragoza.